Monday, October 31, 2011

Batman vs Superman

I have been obsessed lately with the outcome of a fight between Superman and Batman. Do I have a shit load of time on my hands, you ask? No. I just have heaps random thoughts at really random times of the day. Oh, see, I just remembered that my cat electric shocked my nose last night (don’t ask why we were nose to nose, that’s way too much information). Anyhoo, so my best friend reckons Superman but I’m rooting for Batman. Till the end of time! Doesn’t tall dark and handsome claim victory over red, blue and nerdy every day? In my mind it does. So the argument went on and on and still there is no clear victor. Until we make a list...

A race? Superman is faster than a speeding bullet and he can fly, or cheat, whichever way you look at it.

A physical fight? Superman could cheat with his explosive vision (I’m no nerd so I have no idea what the technical term is).

A barn raising contest? (Because I love Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) But again, Superman’s super speed would blow even Batman out of the water when putting up walls. Although, with the help of the bats to hold the frame in place, Batman would have the advantage and win the little heifer.  

So then I start thinking about their alter egos and this is where it’s hands down to Batman. He’s rich, Clark Kent is not. He’s hot, Clark Kent is not. Bruce Wayne has a cool servant who is usually some form of English and is super cool in his own right. Superman, sadly, does not. Bruce has a cool bat cave and an even cooler car to put in it. Superman does not. Did I mention that Bruce Wayne is super hot and super rich? 

So the conclusion is that in a fight, Superman would win because he has more super powers but in everything else, Batman kicks ass! Nuff said?

Doug just threw another idea into the mix. Bruce is rich enough to have a bat suit made out of Kryptonite! Or studded with it like diamantes (yes the man really did use that exact wording). So there you have it boys and girls. Kick ass! 


2 comments:

  1. Love them both. And they're DC Comic boys, so would see them in a team rather against eachother *wink*

    They're filming the new Superman now - hello Henry Cavill. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny! I never thought about team work... Says a lot about me =)

    ReplyDelete