Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dissatisfied!

Because I'm a customer who has spent some hard earned cash on a product I wasn't happy with, I wrote a letter...

Dear Nestle,

Hi, I'm writing to you to ask why you don't put more pineapples in the retro party mix? I know it seems like a dumb question and not one to get cranky about but I only buy this one for the pineapples and racing cars which I can't get any other way and I just cracked open a bag that had one pineapple, three racing cars, one milk bottle and one set of teeth (which by the way aren't very nice now that the white parts aren't minty) and no spearmint leaves! They are my absolute favourite and I can't get them anywhere but the petrol station in a mix that has more pineapples than three of your bags! All this after opening a bag of snakes with only one yellow that I had to let my four year old have so I missed out (again). Please, please, please consider the pineapple likers among us and chuck a few extra in. Oh and bags of spearmint leaves for sale at the supermarket would be cool too.


Damn those Allens bags and their lack of good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. lol... I mourn the lack of banana split toffee. doesn't taste like banana's -when you can get it.
    my daughter bough a multi pack of cadbury bars with only one caramel bar in it.. and loads of something she didn't like. as she was a poor impoverished student, she told them how they's messed up her revision!
    ps they sent her a voucher, and said they hoped she got more caramel bars in them next pack! she did-3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, Raven, I just got an email back and I'm getting a voucher too =) And apparently there are two stores that sell bulk packs of pineapples! Double bonus!

    ReplyDelete